The increasing focus on good company practices, effective shareholder communications, timely disclosure and effective board administration makes it clear that we are a strong Canadian association which effectively represents the interests of the professionals that work towards ensuring good corporate governance.
Since inception, CSCS has provided its members with a powerful, unified voice which has helped lead the way in:
- Improving corporate communications with both registered and beneficial owners;
- Actively representing member interests to government, stock exchanges and regulators;
- Simplifying and standardizing industry requirements;
- Identifying and promoting improved cost and operating efficiencies;
- Facilitating discussion and communication among its members.